BRINGING FLEET MANAGEMENT TO THE CLOUD!
The Power of SkyRouter
SkyRouter is an entirely unique cloud-based Web portal designed and operated by Blue Sky Network to support the remote monitoring of globally dispersed mobile assets. Seamlessly integrated with Blue Sky Network's best of breed hardware, SkyRouter shares GPS position reports, special events, two-way messages and telemetric data. Users of SkyRouter and Blue Sky Network's products can operate with peace of mind. With SkyRouter, users can enjoy greater usability, functionality, and control over the data transmitted by every plane, ship, and vehicle under their watch.
The New SkyRouter Benefits
- CENTRALIZED FLEET COMMAND CENTER: manage and instantly communicate with all land, aviation, and marine assets from a single platform
- REDUCED OPERATIONAL AND CAPITAL EXPENDITURES: based on cloud-computing, SkyRouter does not require installation of additional servers or software; SkyRouter is a cloud-based Web portal accessible from anywhere
- POLE-TO-POLE GLOBAL SATELLITE COVERAGE: The Iridium low latency global network is made up of 66 Low Earth Orbit (LEO) satellites that provide coverage anywhere in the world
- FLEET SAFETY AND SECURITY: alerts, two-way messaging, email, and geo-fence capabilities enable instant communication in emergency situations to keep your fleet safe
- ELIMINATE MANUAL REPORTS: SkyRouter enables fleet managers to automatically generate mileage and trip reports for maintenance, payroll, and tax purposes
- EASE-OF-USE: easy to use GUI interface, multiple map views, point and click interface, and web API make it easy for fleet managers to keep track of their assets.
Included in the SkyRouter Web portal is a smooth global mapping solution. SkyRouter supports multiple maps per screen and provides both road and aerial views.
Multiple Maps per Screen: SkyRouter supports multiple maps per screen
and provides both road and aerial views.
Aviation Overlay: SkyRouter tracking data can be exported and used with other features,
such as overlays, in Google Earth.
Dual-Mode Land Mobile: SkyRouter enables Iridium and
GSM (dual-mode) tracking capabilities with certain products.
Administrators can create geo-fences in SkyRouter for every asset. Notifications can be programmed to occur every time a vehicle leaves or enters any specific geo-fence. SkyRouter enables two means of creating custom geo-fences: circular (radiating out from a point) or polygonal.
SkyRouter tracking data can be exported and used with other features, such as overlays, in Google Earth.
SkyRouter enables Iridium and GSM (dual-mode) tracking capabilities.
The SkyRouter portal provides email and messaging capabilities to and from assets in route or stationary. Email messages can be exchanged and organized into folders. The email suite supports standard features such as reply, forward, and delete.
Mobile Application for iOS and Android Phones and Tablets
SkyRouter mobile application enables access to New SkyRouter on mobile phones and tablets, a fleet management portal for land mobile, aviation, and marine applications. With the New SkyRouter, application fleet managers are provided around-the-clock connectivity with assets via most Android or iOS mobile phones and tablets.
- GPS location and map tracking
- Fleet asset list
- Active/inactive asset indication
- Automated event reports
- Drill down on asset events
- Breadcrumb mapping
- Compatible with most Android and iOS mobile phones and tablets
This application only works with Blue Sky Network's New SkyRouter cloud-based web portal – SkyRouter 1 login is not supported.