- › Brochure
The HawkEye Portable Tracker (PT) makes ensuring the safety and keeping track of workers in remote locations easy. Blue Sky Network's HawkEye PT is a rugged, handheld Iridium satellite-based portable tracker, tapping the complete network of Iridium low-earth-orbit satellites. No matter where personnel may be—walking oil lines in Alaska, doing geologic surveys in the desert, etc.—you can locate them and ensure their safety. It's an essential tool for every lone worker in your enterprise. The HawkEye PT transmits all data to SkyRouter, Blue Sky Network's interactive web portal that enables immediate access to tracking data on—and communication with—every person and asset around the globe.
The HawkEye PT not only enables tracking; it enables two-way communication through a hi-res color LCD screen with a keyboard display. Workers in the field can easily and quickly reach out in event of emergency, and dispatchers at HQ can quickly redirect personnel or alert them to changing circumstances, such as weather.
Additionally, the HawkEye PT can "wake up" and send position reports automatically, and at whatever interval you require. Your personnel don't have to lift a finger for you to know where they are.
Battery life is extensive in the PT. For example, you can send more than 1,200 reports on a single battery charge. Set those reports for 10 minutes apart, and that's eight days of battery life on one charge.
- Low cost portable tracker and two-way messaging device
- Handheld, rugged, always reliable
- Lightweight: only 6.5 ounces
- Compact: 4" x 2.2" x 0.8"
- Send messages from SkyRouter to each PT
- Ultra low power consumption
- Automatic position reports (>1200 on one battery charge)
- Flip-guarded panic button
- Waypoint soft key (easily mark points of interest/danger)
- Check-in soft key
- Able to send 300-character e-mail messages
- Real time, pole-to-pole coverage
- Easy battery charging: AC adapter and USB
- Low-cost, light-weight, handheld Iridium satellite portable tracker and two-way messaging device
- Enhance safety of workers in remote or dangerous locations across the globe
- Connected to Blue Sky Network's SkyRouter portal: access data from anywhere
- 24/7 service and support from the Blue Sky Network team in San Diego
- Event notifications (emergency, waypoints, check-ins)
- Emergency call feature
- Audible message alerts
- GPS position alerts
- USB host interface/cable
- Panic button (the red button with flip-guard)
- Remote parameter settings