Easy to set up and use, the ComCenter is the perfect tool for asset managers who need to be in constant voice communication with large fleets of remote assets. By connecting an analog or PBX system to the ComCenter Iridium transceiver, asset managers can call their assets anytime from their office, marine vessel, or even their own home. Multi-handset wireless phones can be also be connected to the ComCenter, providing up to eight units within a two-mile unobstructed range from the base station.
Users will be using an Iridium phone line, which conveniently lowers costs when calling their fleet’s Iridium phones. “Smart Dialing” adds even more ease with international dialing sequence eliminated. An RS232 port is also included for data connections including Internet connection with the Apollo Emulator.
- Easy connect to analog phone or PBX System (office phone)
- Data port connect
- “Smart Dialing” to eliminate international dialing sequence
- High-visibility display for setup, troubleshooting, programming, and operation
- Base station ringer for incoming calls
- Versatile power input (10-32 VDC input range; power adapter included to allow 100/240 VAC, 47/63 Hz operation)